Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Modification M/S Annika Braren
The future cargo of the M/S Annika Braren necessitated the installation of so-called "monkey rocks". This removes the constriction at the fore and aft of the ship and enables the loading of rectangular cargo. For this purpose, we installed about 26 tons of material in the ship. In the spirit of a classic repair yard, the following work was carried out.
- Detail engineering based on concept design
- Production of all flame-cut components, including the necessary markings for bulkhead, deck, water and bulkhead lines, seam preparations and allowances
- Generation of the profile components
- Creation of parts lists including all relevant information for further production
- Procurement of raw material: raw plates and profiles
- Procurement and installation of 2 pieces of manhole covers, 1 piece of Hatch and 1 piece of standard ladder
- Transport and handling of the components to the quay edge
- Welding assembly on board the "M/S Annika Braren
- coating work on both sides of the modules
Due to the execution from one source, the project could be completed within a very short time. The ship had a laytime of only 2.5 days. The work was completed to the full satisfaction of the crew and the shipowner.