Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Dear business partners,
The effects ofthe Corona Pandemic have intensified massively over the past week. At Ostseestaal we are trying to minimize the impact on our employees and business operations. We have carried out an up-to-date risk assessment as a result of the pandemic. In addition to the official regulations, the following measures were taken:
- At the first sign of iliness, either their own or in their immediate personal surrounding, employees must leave theit workplace immediately and inform the their superiors
- Any physical contact with colleagues must be avoided
- Strict adherence to general hygiene recommendations as can be seen from the media
- The break times are to be arranged flexibly. Joint breakfast or Iunch will no longer take place
- The employees in offices are distributed throughout the company to ensure the greatest possible physical distance
- Employees of a department are distributed to different offices, so that in case of an infection not a whole department but only a part of it is in quarantine.
- Employees who are able to work from home will do so
- In production, alternative shift models are organized so that the contact between colleagues 15 reduced.
- In the case of deliveries, care must be taken to maintain a physical distance to the supplier's employees
- Acceptance tests by customers are to be organised via telephone or video conferences if possible.
- All business trips are cancelled as far as possible or postponed to a later date. If possible, video conferences are to be organised.
- In order to be able to react immediately in an emergency, all employees are instructed to be available by telephone at all times, even outside working hours.
We try everything to meet our contractual obligations towards you. At the moment there are no restrictions in production and project execution. In view of the overall global situation, we unfortunately cannot completely rule out the possibility of postponements. Your contact persons at Ostseestaal remain available for you as usual.
Should there be any changes, we will inform you promptly.